Are you eager to learn and passionate about data analysis? Then we are looking for you!
Dashboard Designer – Amsterdam
Jordy is our IT Lead. For more information on this specific role, you can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are Measuremen:
We are Measuremen; we measure. We help organisations to make the best decisions to improve their workplace strategy and work environment. We do this with a team of young and ambitious people in the heart of Amsterdam.
We are expanding rapidly. We’ve done projects in over 47 countries around the globe and have many more countries on our wishlist. Besides our head office in Amsterdam, we have colleagues in multiple other countries. We’ve been nominated several times for prizes such as fastest-growing startup, most fun employer, and entrepreneur of the year. We are very proud of that and we would like to take you with us into the challenging & rewarding world of Facility Management & Real Estate!
In our mission to help organisations improve their workplace strategies, we work with a lot of data to provide our clients with our best practice interactive dashboards. We gather our data through workplace usage (observations), smart building data systems, occupancy and temperature sensors, and workplace behaviour apps. With the help of our BI tool, you will design and build new template dashboards on our data warehouse, to be used by our reporting team. Building custom, tailor-made dashboards for our top clients is also a major part of your role.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a reporting and analysis role with strong quantitative and analytical skills and the ability to turn large amounts of data into meaningful information;
- Like to create user-friendly dashboards;
- Have experience in dashboard design using BI tools (like PowerBI, Tableau, or Sisense);
- Are eager to be part of an international scale-up company and want to have a big impact on our further growth;
- Are fluent in English and Dutch;
- Live in The Netherlands and are willing to travel to our Amsterdam office once a week;
- Are available full-time.
- A flat organisation in which you have a lot of freedom, opportunities, and responsibilities;
- An ambitious and small team where innovation is paramount in order to implement new developments;
- An environment where your work is visible and matters;
- The opportunity to grow and develop yourself in a young and fast-growing company;
- A nice salary, a great office, and awesome colleagues!
Are you excited to work in a dynamic and fun team? Apply now by filling in the form below!
*Do not contact us for sales purposes.