FAQ – iBASX® Smart Office Solutions
Sensors & Security:
- In which country are the servers stationed for the data transfer?
All servers are positioned in the European Union (Ireland, France and Germany). The data exchange always takes place via secure connections (HTTPS).
- Is an iBASX Smart Office Solutions study GDPR proof?
The data in iBASX is stored in a secure environment. We do not provide data to third parties, unless required by law, necessary in relation to the functioning of the product, or if the customer organisation explicitly allows the information to be handed over to a party known to the customer organisation. iBASX B.V. has appropriate security measures in place to protect against abuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised changes.
- What do I have to make available during the preparation of an iBASX Smart Office Solution study?
- A list of all workstation and meeting facility types;
- Accurate floor plans;
- A list of employees (in case your organisation doesn’t use AD connections – otherwise this will be handled automatically by the system);
- The selection of modules interested in.
- How long do you need to measure in order to have reliable insights?
The sensors are accurate up to 98% and will provide data that is reliable from the first minute. We recommend measuring at least three months to get reliable insights over a period of time.
- How long does an iBASX Smart Office Solution study last?
Most of our clients have a permanent setup. The study can last as long as wished by the customer. Of course, the longer iBASX is used, the more effective it is.
- Where will the data come together and for us to see?
All workplace analytics and insights are collected and reviewed in our Workplace Analytics platform which can be accessed at any time.
- What insights will be available in the Workplace Analytics platform?
- Occupancy data: live and historical occupancy rates per facility type, peak occupancy, average occupancy, and other more in-depth information regarding occupancy.
- Booking data: number of reservations via the booking software which can be compared to sensor data for a full portrayal of occupancy.
- (Optional) Air quality data: live and historical CO2 levels, Particulate Matter level
- (Optional People counter data: how many people enter a building at a specific time.
- When can I expect to have access to these insights?
The dashboards will be made available at the start of the project in our Workplace Analytics platform. This means that you will have direct access to both live and historical data during and after the start of data gathering.
- Are the insights also discussed with me?
Yes. During a Key Insights meeting, the insights will be discussed with you on a mutually selected date, unless agreed upon otherwise.