Do you get energy from Project Management? Taking care of your projects and own portfolio? Do you like to take a look behind the scenes at various big and small organisations? And do you not mind travelling for your work (within the Netherlands)? Then you are a perfect fit!
Project Manager – Amsterdam
Margriet is our Back Office Executive. For questions about this specific role, you can contact her at email@example.com.
We are Measuremen:
We improve work lives worldwide. We collect data by measuring how workplaces are actually used (at home or at the office). Based on this data, companies can make the right decisions about their workplace strategy and work environment. We do this with a team of young and enthusiastic professionals in the heart of Amsterdam.
We are expanding rapidly. We’ve done projects in 43 countries around the globe and have many more countries on our wish list. Besides our office in Amsterdam, we have offices internationally – Sydney, London and Paris. We’ve been nominated several times for prizes such as fastest-growing startup, most fun employer, and entrepreneur of the year. We are very proud of that and we would like to take you with us into the challenging & rewarding world of Facility Management!
As a Project Manager, you will be working within the heart of our company: the Project Management team. Our goal is to serve our customers in a perfect and efficient way, so they can optimise their workplaces with our workplace analytics. Besides the planning, you will prepare projects, do inventories and coordinate measurements throughout the Netherlands. We are looking for a full time enthusiastic Project Manager!
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Preparing and supervising projects (coordinating with customers and inventories)
- Coordinating project details with your colleagues
- Supervise observers during the execution of the projects
- Help report the insights to our clients
- are available full-time;
- have strong communication skills on an operational, tactical and strategic level. You work with a lot of data, which we turn into actionable information and insights for our clients;
- you are accurate and like to work with data and people;
- you are stress-resistant. The workload can vary but is always challenging. You will therefore need to be able to work under pressure;
- have at least an ‘HBO’ degree;
- have full working proficiency in English and Dutch.
- a flat organisation in which you have a lot of freedom, opportunities and responsibilities;
- an ambitious and small team where innovation is paramount in order to implement new developments;
- the opportunity and support to grow and develop yourself in a young and fast-growing company;
- an environment where your work is visible and matters;
- salary indication of €30k per year;
- a great office and awesome colleagues!
Does this role perfectly describes you, and are you excited to work for a global company? Apply now by filling in the form below. Do you still have any questions? Don’t hesitate to ask them via firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Do not contact us for sales purposes.
"*" indicates required fields