Do you have a hands-on mentality and do you like to see what various companies are like from the inside? Then we are looking for you!
Project Assistant – London (United Kingdom)
Margriet is our Back Office Executive. For questions about this specific role you can contact her at email@example.com.
We are Measuremen! We improve work lives worldwide. We collect data by measuring how workplaces are actually used (at home or at the office). Based on this data, companies can make the right decisions about their workplace strategy and work environment. We do this with a team of young and enthusiastic professionals in the heart of Amsterdam.
We are expanding rapidly. We’ve done projects in 43 countries around the globe and have many more countries on our wishlist. Besides our office in Amsterdam, we have offices internationally – Sydney, London and Paris. We’ve been nominated several times for prizes such as fastest-growing startup, most fun employer, and entrepreneur of the year. We are very proud of that and we would like to take you with us into the challenging & rewarding world of Facility Management!
As Project Assistant, you’ll work within the heart of our company: the Project Management team. Our goal is to serve our clients in a perfect and efficient way in order for them to optimise their workplaces with our insights. Besides planning, you will prepare projects throughout the United Kingdom and coordinate them afterwards.
We are looking for someone who is full-time available to work on projects in or around London. This job is mainly carried out remote, except when coordinating projects in the offices of our clients.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Preparation and assisting of projects (aligning with clients and inventories)
- Align project details with your colleagues
- Accompany observers with carrying out the projects
- Help reporting the insights to our clients
- are full-time available
- have strong communication skills on operational, tactical and strategic levels. You will work with a lot of data, which we will convert into useable information and insight for our clients;
- you are accurate and love to work with data and people;
- are stress-resistant. The workload can vary but is always challenging. You’ll therefore need to be able to work under pressure;
- have at least an ‘HBO’ degree;
- have full working proficiency in English.
- a flat organisation in which you have a lot of freedom, opportunities and responsibilities;
- an ambitious and small team where innovation is paramount in order to implement new developments;
- the opportunity and support to grow and develop yourself in a young and fast-growing company;
- an environment where your work is visible and matters;
- a nice salary, a great office and awesome colleagues!
Does this role perfectly describes you, and are you excited to work for a global company? Apply now by filling in the form below. Do you still have any questions? Don’t hesitate to ask them via firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Do not contact us for sales purposes.
"*" indicates required fields