Measuremen is improving workplaces worldwide. We contribute to better and more productive workplaces by providing workplace analytics based on occupancy, utilization and activity data.
With over 130 customers in 45+ countries and thanks to scalable systems and processes, we help large corporations make better decisions on how to improve their workplaces.
Our solutions focus around workplace analytics and consist of multiple data collection methodologies such as Sensor and Observation data.
Sales Development Representative (Netherlands)
Based in our Amsterdam office, you will play a critical part in the sales process for our Smart Office Solution iBASX in the Dutch market. Your experience in software, hardware and saas selling is warmly welcomed.
So, what will be on your plate? (Key responsibilities)
Build a strong network of potential and loyal customers
Prospecting and Lead Generation:
- Identify and target potential customers who can benefit from our iBASX Smart Office Solution;
- Develop and implement effective lead generation strategies to build a robust pipeline;
- You find potential customers and optimize conversion to reach your targets;
- You discover all the needs and pains of potential customers to help them select the right data collection methodology for our online workplace analytics platform;
- You present quotes to customers and add value in communication with customers;
- Handle customer questions and tackle buying barriers;
- Follow up on quotes with customers and land new logos for our company.
- Create and manage quotations for customers, submitting in relevant online systems with 100% accuracy;
- Support bid requests with pricing, signal feasibility checks, and represent IT framework, working closely with the Sales Lead and our team of subject matter experts;
- Maintain pricing and other commercial information for customers.
Project and Saas Management
- Do a handover to the Project Management and/or Customer Success team to ensure correct details of the new deal;
- Provide the finance department with the right information for invoicing.
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record of successful B2B sales (prospecting, lead generation and business development), ideally in SaaS solutions or technology;
- Experienced in multi-level sales and converting €500k ACV into deals;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills (Dutch and English).;
- Strong understanding of workplace technology trends and the ability to convey their impact on the market;
- Self-motivated, proactive, and results-oriented with the ability to work independently.
- Full-time availability;
- Eagerness and goal oriented and experience in working with Sales KPIs.
- Living in the greater Amsterdam region;
What we offer:
- A flat scale-up within which you have a lot of freedom, opportunities, and responsibilities;
- An environment where your work is visible and matters;
- Competitive salary (45K-55K p/y)
- Opportunities for professional development and growth within the company;
- Collaborative and innovative work environment;
- A nice office in the center of Amsterdam with healthy lunch options at the office;
- A hybrid work model;
- Fantastic colleagues!
Does this vacancy appeal to you? Take the next step towards shaping the future of workplace solutions and apply now! If you have any questions or would like to learn more, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 06-43357950.