Are you eager to learn and do you feature ownership? Then we are looking for you!
Senior Full-stack developer – Amsterdam
Jordy is our IT Lead. For more information on this specific role, you can contact him at email@example.com.
We are Measuremen:
We improve work-life worldwide. We collect data by measuring how workplaces are actually used (at home or at the office). Based on this data, companies can make the right decisions about their workplace strategy and work environment. We do this with a team of young and enthusiastic professionals in the heart of Amsterdam.
We are expanding rapidly. We’ve done projects in 43 countries around the globe and have many more countries on our wish list. Besides our head office in Amsterdam, we have colleagues in multiple other countries. We’ve been nominated several times for prizes such as fastest-growing startup, most fun employer, and entrepreneur of the year. We are very proud of that and we would like to take you with us into the challenging & rewarding world of Facility Management & Real Estate
We are looking for a full-stack developer that can help us to improve our services, make the right architectural decisions, and bring our platform to the next level. Together with your team you will work on building best-in-class product experiences for our customers and your colleagues.
- Have 5+ years of professional software development experience;
- Have knowledge and experience with Devops practices;
- Have a proven experience in working with Amazon Web Services. AWS certificates are a big plus;
- Are eager to be part of an international scale-up company and want to have a big impact on our further growth;
- Have good communication & clear explanation skills;
- Have a good professional proficiency in English, speaking Dutch would be a nice bonus;
- Preferably live in/near Amsterdam, or are willing to travel to;
- Are full time available.
- A flat organisation in which you have a lot of freedom, opportunities and responsibilities;
- An ambitious and small team where innovation is paramount in order to implement new developments;
- The opportunity and support to grow and develop yourself in a young and fast-growing company;
- An environment where your work is visible and matters;
- Flexibility to work outside of the office/at home;
- A nice salary of € 50-70K, a great office and awesome colleagues!
Are you excited to work in a dynamic and fun team? Apply now by filling in the form below. Do you still have any questions? Don’t hesitate to ask them to our IT lead: Jordy via +31 (0)6 27 19 84 64.
*Do not contact us for sales purposes.
"*" indicates required fields