The Box That Makes Sense
Merlijn can tell you all about the Sensor DIY box. Contact him via
firstname.lastname@example.org or +31610338230.
What is it?
Always wanted to experiment with sensors for classrooms or conference rooms? You can now do so easily and quickly with the Sensor DIY box from Measuremen.
In this Sensor DIY box, you will find everything you need to gain up-to-date insights into the actual use of the rooms within two weeks. With the 20 sensors included in the box, you are able to measure up to 200m2 (estimation based on a ceiling height of 2.70m), or 4/5 classrooms or spacious meeting rooms.
With the purchase of the box, you directly get 1-year access to the Measuremen Portal. Within our online environment, you can immediately see whether one or more installed rooms are in use, and other relevant information and useful video instructions on how to install the sensors.
We will guide you through the entire process step-by-step so that you can get to work quickly and confidently, making even better decisions about space utilisation.
How does it work?
Easily order the SENSOR DIY box via our website
Receive the box at your preferred location
Install the sensors yourself following the easy guide and video tutorials included in the package
Et voilá, start measuring your occupancy
The sensor DIY box contains:
- 1x 4g Gateway
- 1-year unlimited data via SIM card
- 20x room sensors
- 1-year access to the Measuremen Portal (for daily up-to-date insights in the usage patterns)
- 1x Step-by-step plan and video instructions for easy installation.
- Make sure you have floors plans & lists with room names available
- Can give an estimation of the available space
- You are able to reach the ceiling to install the sensors.